Looking for a Best Wireless Headphone 2021 ?
Keep reading !!!
Stereo headphones were born with the Sony Walkman. At that time they were considered to be the most convenient way of taking your music everywhere you want. With the passage of time, the people started getting annoyed by the tangled wires, which was more of botheration rather than being the fun.
With the passage of time, there was a desire to replace this wired labyrinth with something that could ensure comfort, peace of mind and fun running at the same time. The audio lovers who wanted to enjoy their favorite sounds without any external disturbance wanted something best for exercise, and best for travel. This created room for what we refer to as the wireless Bluetooth headphones. After Apple had introduced the jackless headphones with iPhone 7, the audio lovers got something that ensured best in the ear.
Today some over ear headphones are available in the market. From compact Bluetooth earbuds to sophisticated wireless headphones everything can be found on the market. The early users of the best wireless headphones were not happy with the sound quality of their headphones, but as the technology improved best wireless headphones invaded the market which is considered to be the best for sound quality. It is expected that wireless Bluetooth headphones in 2021 are going to give the listeners the best audio experience through clear sounds. The wireless headphones ensure hassle-free listening wherever you are. There is no need to worry about the entangling wires, falling off headphones and annoying disconnection while listening to the sounds.
No doubt it is the most comfortable way of enjoying the desired sounds. If you are looking for a new headphone, then try getting a wireless headphone for your device. To add further to your convenience, you can get Bluetooth headphones with mic also.
Best Wireless Headphones Comparison
These best wireless headphones 2021 comparison table shows all the best and top-rated wireless headphones compared with bad ones along the comprehensive reviews.
|Bose QuietComfort 35||8.3 ounces||3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches||Check Price|
|Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones||0.8 ounces||1.1 x 1 x 1.1 inches||Check Price|
|Cowin E-7 Active||13.6 ounces||6.5 x 3.6 x 7.1 inches||Check Price|
|Jabra MOVE Wireless||13.6 ounces||7.1 x 7.6 x 1.2 inches||Check Price|
|Creative Sound Blaster Jam||8.8 ounces||7.7 x 2.6 x 8.7 inches||Check Price|
|Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless||9.3 ounces||7.4 x 4 x 9.9 inches||Check Price|
|Marshall Major II Bluetooth||7.8 ounces||6.3 x 3.1 x 6.3 inches||Check Price|
|Jaybird X3 Sports||0.48 ounces||21.5 x 0.5 x 0.9 inches||Check Price|
|Plantronics Backbeat PRO||11.8 ounces||9.1 x 4.6 x 9.1 inches||Check Price|
|Sennheiser PXC 550||7.8 ounces||5.9 x 3.1 x 7.9 inches||Check Price|
Featured Wireless Headphones Reviews
1) Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones – Best Noise Cancelling
The major goal of the wireless headphone is to ensure active voice cancellation. Most of the wireless headphones available in the market were criticized for having a low-quality sound cancellation. Keeping in view the performance of the existing best wireless headphones, it becomes evident that Bose QuietComfort 35 is the most recommended headphone that is positively reviewed by its user facilitating features. It is the best in the list of top ten Bluetooth headphones. There are very few on-ear Bluetooth headphones that match the quality and features of this wireless genie. If you are looking for exquisite wireless headsets then buying Bose QuietComfort 35 can be an answer to many of your questions.
What Bose QuietComfort 35 is known for?
Bose QuietComfort35 comes in black and silver colors. It is stylish and comfortable when placed on the ears. The matte finishing gives a decent look as you wear it. It is fitted with the plush padding that comes in the earpads and also beneath the headband. All the basic controls like the power switch function buttons, and the volume controls are affixed to the right earcup. To give the clear indication of the battery life and the Bluetooth status to the user, it comes with a LED indicator. It also comes with an easy to use micro USB charging cable. Due to these features today it is placed among the highest rated ear buds. If you are confused after having a look at the list of best cordless headphones, it is time to switch to Bose QuietComfort 35. Also read about GENIUS T SAMSUNG GALAXY S9
- Ensures high-quality noise cancellation
- Gives better music impact
- Balanced audio performance at all volume levels due to Volume-optimized EQ.
- Can work well in both wired and non-wired versions
- Voice prompts for easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing.
- Dual microphone system for rejecting all kinds of noises even during storms and winds.
- Single charge adds 20 hours of battery life per charge.
- Can operate for 40 hours when in wired mode
- Soundstage is clear and broad
- Noise cancellation is outstanding
- Enough battery life to enjoy your favorite sounds for a long time
- Can be conveniently paired with Bluetooth and NFC.
- Not very attractive due to matte appearance
- Subtle active EQ
2) Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones – Best Budget
Are you looking for the best sound quality Bluetooth headphone? Do you want to get a budget friendly device for your ears? Is your choice not less than the premium wireless headphones? If your answers are positive then instead of going for any other Bluetooth headphones you must look into the collection by Bose, and you will not regret getting soundSport Wireless headphones from their closet. It would have all the features that you are looking for. From the house of Bose wireless headphones, this headphone collection comes in black, aqua and yellow colors that can match the lifestyle of anyone looking for the best Bluetooth headphones for the money. Just like other sound products by Bose, it is undoubtedly the highest rated wireless ear buds.
Why should you get Bose soundSport?
Ease, comfort, convenience and economy are the key requirements of any buyer. It is not necessary that all the ear buds in the market coming from renowned brands, having high prices give you the quality of sound that you desire Sometimes you can get all this on a pocket-friendly budget, and that is what soundSport by Bose ensures, best quality in best rates. Thus, you can enjoy a hi-fi wireless headphone at a very reasonable price.
It was the best headphones 2016 after its first appearance in May 2016. You do not have to worry anymore about the falling ear buds, tangling wires once you get hold of Bose SoundSport. The earbuds are made out of high-quality silicone material that ensures a perfect fit to the ears. The device can be easily connected with Bluetooth and NFC. Although it is a new headphone, still it has become household in just one year. The user can enjoy the benefits of inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls.
• Active EQ for best sound quality at all possible volumes.
• Easily pairs with Bluetooth and NFC.
• Well adjusted ear bud that can be worn during workouts, in office, etc
• Battery life of 6 hours after every charge.
- Comfortable and secure fit ear buds of silicone
- Sweat resistant ear buds
- Auto off feature for power saving
- Ear buds are visible when worn
- Battery refuses to work after 6 hours
3) Cowin E-7 Active – Best Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones
Ease and comfort are something that we look for in all that we do and all that we use. Whatever we eat, whatever we wear and whatever we use must have the characteristics to ensure that we are getting the best. Sound and voices that we listen impart a greater impact on our lives. They are inevitable to our lives. Whenever we are listening to our favorite notes, we need a clear sound and would not like to be bothered in the listening session. The headphones were devised for this task. The earlier ones were wired which bothered the listeners with their extended wires. The remedy was found in the shape of the wireless and Bluetooth headphones. Today market if filled with several best over the ear wireless headphones and one of these names is the Cowin e-7 active. The cowin e-7 review reveals the trust people have shown towards it. They are the best Bluetooth headset for music.
It is created for high-quality sound through the comfortable design. Whenever you are looking forward to enjoying the best sounds, you can use this stereo Bluetooth headset. It is one of the latest headphones that meet up the needs of the real music freaks. These blue headphones make use of the most recent technologies.
• Active voice cancellation technology
• Easy to use while traveling, working and workouts.
• 40 mm large aperture for clear sounds.
• Accurate bass response
• Increased frequency range
• Ear cups swivel at the right angle
• Protein ear pad and headband
• Fitted with the on-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls, volume control and switching up playlists.
• Warranty of 18 months
• 3.5mm audio cable.
- Easy to carry anywhere
- Comfortable ear buds
- Economic and budget friendly
- Battery saving
- Works for longer hours with single charge
- Battery can be easily replaced
- Made out of plastic
- Does not include storage case
- No match to BOHM B76
4) Best Overall: Jabra MOVE Wireless
Today when everything is becoming hassle free, it has become essential to opt for a relaxed listening gadget for use. The desire to getting rid of the tangled wires and listening to your favorite tunes without any problem has given birth to the wireless headphones. The gradual expansion of the wireless headphone market is now witnessing some innovating wireless headphones every day. These wireless headphones range from expensive to less budget economical headphones. The buyers are concerned with excellent sound and a dynamic design in an economical package. In this race of quality and reliability, one emerging name is Jabra MOVE Wireless on-ear headphones. Due to its reliable working and outstanding performance it is considered as the best all-round gadget that is known for the excellent sound performance.
The outstanding performance with innovative features
Jabra Move Headphones are a fashionable and stylish way of listening to your favorite tunes and even receiving your calls. It works with the powerful battery. With the lightweight stainless steel headband, it is convenient to listen to for long sessions. The matt-textured plastic gives it a stylish look with red and cobalt designs reinforcing the look. This battery run gadget caters the bass, mids, and highs in an impressive manner. The leather earbuds fixed easily in the ears. The reviews related to the wireless headphones are evident that Jabra MOVE Wireless headphones are the best headphones available in this range. Once you get your Jabra Move, you cannot stop yourself from labeling Jabra MOVE Wireless as our top pick.
- 3.5” input on earcup
- 29 Ohm speaker impedance
- speaker max input power of 80mW
- has a Scandinavian design with an entirely fitting headband
- can control voice calls too
- has a light weight of 1.03 pounds
- fitted with DSP for a crisp and clear digital sound
- can easily connect via Bluetooth
- has a manageable weight and long life
- comes in attractive colors to match your style
- balanced sounds even at the highest volume
- fits comfortably over the ears
- highly economical and pocket-friendly
- the battery does not work for a longer time
- new user finds the controls difficult to manage
- gets tight after prolonged use
- cannot fold for storage
- does not come with storage accessories
5) Best Budget: Creative Sound Blaster Jam
Sounds are an essential component of nature. They help in identifying and recognizing the creatures and the procedures. Sounds are there to entertain us when we are freaked out. It is music, it is fun, it is life, and it is recreation. The listeners want to enjoy the sounds in the clearest manner without any extra botheration and interruptions. To let the ears enjoy the finest sounds, it was the Sony Walkman that introduced the headphones. These wired extensions were added to the sound source such that the sounds reached the ears without any obvious additions. Over the years when the user started feeling tired of the entangled wires, a wireless experience was introduced in which the sound generating device was paired with the headphones through Bluetooth. This ensured hassle free, easy listening. Today markets are full of the most updated versions of the wireless headphones. In this race, the buyer looks for Bluetooth headphones under $50. If you are one such buyer, then Creative Sound Blaster Jam headphones are the answer to all your queries and concerns.
A big surprise in small package
There is no doubt abut the fact that Creative Sound Blaster Jam headphones are nice and light. With a whole list of specifications, they are undoubtedly good value headphones.
This is a light and user-friendly new arrival from the house of the Sound Blaster family. Like many traditional wireless headphones, it has no thick pads to bother your ears while listening to the favorite sounds. Without worrying bout the length of the playlist, you can quickly key listening to the favorite tunes or answering the calls with this ultra-light Bluetooth® wireless headset. There is no need to worry about the tangled wires and cords. It can be taken anywhere while walking, working out, shopping or even in the office. All the functions are just a click away including play, pause, volume controls and stop. As the Earcup Padding is minimal, hence there is no problem in fitting them correctly in the ears.
The unmatched features
- Makes use of 7 V 200mAh lithium ion battery
- Comes with 32 mm NeoDymium drivers
- Can track the sounds even when the device is at 30 feet range
- Comfortable listening with the ergonomic fit
- Crafted out of light weight materials
- Has uninterrupted 12 hours of wireless audio streaming
- Bass can be improved with single touch
- Can be easily charged through a PC/Mac via USB
- Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC are supported
- Comes with USB cable
- light weight
- excellent fit
- economical and budget friendly
- cheaper and don’t fold for travel
- not suggested for calls.
- Not very stylish and eye catching
6) Best for Sound Quality: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless
The passion for listening to high quality sounds in a stylish wireless way, tempted many manufacturers to create excellent headphones for listening. More and more products are being introduced in the market. Among these names, one reliable and trustworthy name is that of Sennheiser. For last four years, they are giving the world, the best headphones. Their first ever headphone hit the market in 2013, and since then there is no stopping back. Their exclusive range of headphones is available under the title Momentum headphones. The style lovers highly acclaim this broad variety including the Momentum 2.0 headphones from Sennheiser. It has become a fashion symbol for those who want to listen the best quality sound with style. Today, the consumers are enjoying the second generation of the Momentum headphones. In this time they have not only improved the standard of manufacturing but have also ensured improved sound quality with the introduction of noise canceling cans.
Style, perfection, and quality
The Sennheiser has used the most updated technology to produce this excellent version of the headphones. These headphones make use of the best materials and the latest technology for the best sound quality. Momentum headphones work with apt-X codec compression technology. These headphones define your style and personality. They are Available in black, brown or ivory and come in attractive around-ear and on-ear styles. For those who spend hours listening to their favorite tunes, it comes with many conveniences due to large earcups with soft pads.
- 22-hour battery life
- 18-ohm transducers
- the frequency response of 16 Hz to 22 kHz
- three-button remote
- detachable 3.5” connector
- comes with a two-year warranty
- fitted with four microphones that use Noise Gard hybrid active noise cancellation to improve the quality of sound falling on the ears.
- Two built-in microphones
- excellent noise insulation and a full-bodied sound
- foldable stainless steel headband
- bass is punchy, mid-ranges are clear and high-end is bright
- studio-quality sound
- highly attractive designs
- User-friendly dynamic
- high bass
- effective noise cancellation
- heavier end headphones
- not the best choice for exercise
- costs more than the usual headphone
- devoid of the onboard controls
7) Best Battery Life: Marshall Major II Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones, Black
Are you tired of your power consuming headphones? Ae you annoyed with charging sessions after every sometime? The manufacturers have come up with several options that can help in using a headphone for a very long duration of time. There is no need to worry that you might be disconnected from the sound source after every long. There are several options available in the market that ensure a power saving operation. A similar headphone is introduced in the market by Marshall. Marshall has given the world of sound a signature product that multiplies your fun by giving massive bass sound. There are some reservations regarding the plastic body, but the overall performance defines perfection and quality. Marshall is a distinguished name in the world of musical instruments, but today it has written a new history in the world of creating wireless headphones.
The battery saving musical experience
The Major II Bluetooth facilitates the user to enjoy the most convenient way of listening to all kinds of sounds. It is the experience of 50 years that is coming forth in the shape of wireless headphones. There is no need to worry about the wired connection because the Bluetooth gives an easy to use the link. It makes use of the most updated Bluetooth® aptX Technology. The listener can enjoy a session of more than 30 hours of non-stop music experience. This latest version of the headphones helps in listening to your favorite tunes on a CD-like quality; the syncing issues are minimized by aptX, and also makes it possible to watch the movie in good sound quality. It comes with a high-quality double-ended coil cord that has a mic and remote too. Both of these can be detached easily. No matter what kind of music you are playing it goes well with that. 3.5mm jack has dual functions. It can either be used to add the headphone or to connect with any other device. It has the entire mechanism to control music with the simple analog control knob. This facilitates the listener to play smoothly, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume. Phone functionality is also included so you can answer, reject or end a call with a few simple clicks.
The amazing features
- Portable device
- Can be charged with the help of USB
- Can give 30 hours of playtime
- Works efficiently with 40mm dynamic drivers
- Has an extended 10Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- Famous for astounding styles
- USB charging cable
- High quality coiled cable
- Continuous working due to long-lasting battery life
- Clear noise cancellation
- Bluetooth aptX over-ear headphones
- smaller earphones
- comfortable design
- collapsible headphones
- rich bass and well-defined highs
- best build and sound quality
- out of control bass
- Bluetooth generates disturbing noises
- Not very durable
8) Best for Exercise: Jaybird X3 Sports Bluetooth Headset
Many health freaks go for a fitness session with their headphones on. They either love to listen to their favorite tunes or attend to the incoming calls when in the exercise session. For this, they prefer to have the best headphones that are best for a workout that is specific all kinds. With the growth of the wired headphones, it was impossible to carry out the sessions smoothly. The headphones either slipped or the wires get tangled during the fitness sessions, which bothered the user a lot. These problems were successfully resolved after the wireless headphones stepped in. Today number of wireless phone brands are giving the world the astounding headphones that are specifically designed as the exercise headphones. If you are one of the fitness freaks, and you are confused about getting the perfect headphones for the exercise, it should be sweatproof and can fit under the helmet. Among these names, one highly recommended for exercise is the Jaybird X3 Sports Bluetooth Headset. It is extremely appreciated for rich and balanced bass and bright highs. It is also suggested because you can do your settings.
Enjoying Fitness and Sounds Together
Jaybird shares the passion for health and fitness of many people in the world. To make their workout sessions extremely comfortable, convenient and fun, they launched the famous X series. Jaybird X3 is the curtain raiser of the third generation of this X series. Jaybird X3s fit snuggly. Unlike the previous models, this ew version is compact in size and has high sound quality also. With MySound App you have much more to enjoy with the X-series.
- Comes in black, military green, red, white and gold color
- Includes six pairs of ear tips out of which three in silicone and three in Comply foam
- Has a B6mm driver
- Operates well with 100mAh battery
- Greater sound experience with eight hours of playtime
- Optional ear fins ensure the best fit
- Perfect in-ear speaker design
- the user can enjoy customized music with Jaybird’s MySound app
- comfortable to wear the helmet due to the small size
- Charges fast
- Jaybird X3 headphones perfect for workout
- Difficult to adjust correctly in the beginning
9) Best for Noise-Canceling: Plantronics Backbeat PRO Wireless
When you are coming across any sound, you want this to be clear and crisp. Any ambient music can have a negative impact on the incidence of the sound that is falling upon the ear drums. To get the best sound experience, the listeners are looking fo the headphones that make use of the noise cancellation technology. Under this technology, the impact is neutralized as these headphones take advantage of the best soundproof methods. In this way, the annoying sounds do not reach the ear. Although some headphones claim to have noise cancellation technology, yet if you want a headphone that is perfect and up to the mark, it is better to get the headphones made by Plantronics active noise-canceling technology. Over the last few years, it has created such a condition in which no additional sounds can be-be immersed in your music.
Getting rid of the disturbing, ambient sounds with Plantronics Backbeat Pro Wireless
Mono wireless headphones were the first products introduced by Plantronics. Soon after their introduction, they became a household same among the headphone users. These headphones were only the beginning of the journey of the success of the Plantronics. With the increasing need of the noise cancellation technology, Plantronics started working on the headphones that can change the amount of outside noise. This desire compelled them to create the outstanding noise cancellation headphones under the title Plantronics Backbeat Pro Wireless. The early version was known as the BackBeat Go and BackBeat Fit. The recent and updated version of these is the over-the-ear wireless headphone referred to as the BackBeat Pro. In an economical manner on getting a clear sound through the headphones that are comparable to Bose and Beats. These are the smart headphones that are lightweight of 340 grams. This lightweight version of the headphones makes them comfortable. With the most updated version of Backbeat Pro, it is great to enjoy good sound quality through the adjustable settings of your choice.
- Makes use of the best noise cancellation technology
- Multiple device sync technology
- Gives high quality 24 hours of listening
- Works great with 330-foot range on the Bluetooth
- Bluetooth, NFC, and A2DP are supported by Backbeat PRO wireless headphones
- bass is boomy
- mids are neutral, and highs are clear
- great battery time
- smart hibernation mode
- switch quickly between two different connected devices
- Removing the headphones will automatically pause music
- The Active noise cancellation adversely impacts sound quality.
- Comparatively expensive than many headphones
- Wired connections are not very successful
10) Best Design/Best for Travel: Sennheiser PXC 550
Are you looking for the headphones that are a top-notch choice for transport? Do you want the headphones that very light? Do you want a business-like design that can be your great sound companion while traveling? The choices might be many, but a perfect one is that that meets the market demand and the need for the users. Among the choices the emerging name is that of the Sennheiser’s PXC 550, which are so far the best traveling companions and the noise-cancelling headphones. The overall market reviews show that they are the Best for noise cancellation, great sound, and compact design while traveling anywhere and by any means.
Traveling with fun and comfort
The PXC 550 are known as the Bluetooth headphones that work with the unusual active noise canceling circuitry. It is also acclaimed for having a high-quality integrated equalizer and sound processing. These are merely few words to describe, but the worth is proved by the reviews of the several users that show that this little traveling magician has everything you are looking for. They are compact, stylish and easy to manage. PXC 550 automatically pairs through Bluetooth 4.2. They come with a secure casing. Thus, it becomes simpler to carry them anywhere. The white and black colors add decency to the headphones. They might not loo very fancy, but still, they are elegant when it comes to wearing in the workplace or formal traveling sessions. The most significant thing is that it originates from the creators of Sennheiser’s Momentum Wireless. With less charging hours you can have several hours of high usage. Easy connectivity makes it compatible with all kinds of mobile phones including iPhone.
- uses Bluetooth 4.2
- 5mm proprietary input
- microUSB power port
- 30 hours of battery life
- Gives a clear, dynamic sound
- Easy adjusting volume
- Comes with soft material case
- Helps to enjoy because the bass is high
- Bass not liked by many
- Comparatively, they are not cheap